How Farm Bureau connects you with your ag peers through hands-on learning opportunities | The Spokesman Speaks Podcast, Episode 105
Welcome to Episode 105 of The Spokesman Speaks podcast. In this episode, we'll introduce you to some unique opportunities to connect with your farm and agribusiness peers, via tours and other hands-on learning events offered by Farm Bureau. This episode also includes an interview with Special Agent Justin King (Drug Enforcement Administration) about a dangerous trend that's sweeping through Midwest communities, involving fake prescription pills.
Listen to The Spokesman Speaks Podcast in your favorite podcast app
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- TuneIn Radio
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Iowa Farm Bureau's Young Farmer Ag Insights Tour
- Iowa Farm Bureau's USDA Crop Report Trip
- Iowa Farm Bureau's Take Root farm succession workshops
- Iowa Farm Bureau's Young Farmer Program (website)
- Facebook groups for local (district) Farm Bureau young farmer groups
- Apply for Iowa Farm Bureau's Grow Your Future Award
- Contact your county Farm Bureau
- See all of Iowa Farm Bureau's upcoming events
About The Spokesman Speaks PodcastSince 1934, The Iowa Farm Bureau Spokesman has been Iowa’s leading agriculture news source, and today it has the largest readership of any ag newspaper in Iowa. While The Spokesman newspaper is available exclusively to Iowa Farm Bureau members, The Spokesman Speaks podcast is available publicly, providing the ag news and farmer education that matter most. You can find episodes of the podcast here or subscribe and listen in your favorite podcast app, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Audible, Stitcher, TuneInRadio, or Radio.com.
Want more news on this topic? Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!