Managing 2023 Farm Margins: meetings start soon
Iowa Farm Bureau, in partnership with Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, will be hosting timely, informative events designed specifically to help Iowa farmers navigate through the continued pressure of tight operating margins. The day is designed for Iowa farmers to help them navigate through the continued pressure on operating margins.
The educational events will begin at each location below: Doors open at 9:30 am, the program begins at 10:00 am and will conclude by 3:00 pm on the following dates at these locations:
• Thursday, February 2, Nevada, CNH Industrial Ag Information Training Center, Classroom A, 23942 590th Avenue.
• Monday, February 6, Atlantic, Cass County Community Center, 805 W 10th Street
• Tuesday, February 7, Storm Lake, Knights of Columbus Hall, 1507 E Lakeshore Drive
• Monday, February 20, Washington, Washington County Fairgrounds, Dallmeyer Hall, 661 Highway 1 South
• Tuesday, February 21, Independence, Heartland Acres Agribition Center, 2600 Swan Lake Boulevard
The agenda at each site will include:
- Managing Margins for 2023 and Beyond
- Local Lender: Ag Lender Communication and Expectations
- Resources for Farm Wellness
- Cybersecurity and Ag Finance on the Web
- The Search for a Pre-Harvest Crop Marketing Advantage
- Net Returns to Carbon Farming
The event is free for Farm Bureau members. To help get an accurate count for attendance and lunch, please see more information and register at this link.
Want more news on this topic? Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!