Webinar Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Speaker: Charles Brown, ISU Extension Farm Management Specialist
Kristine Tidgren, Director, Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
Experts cover the key information farmers need to know as they look towards this year’s tax preparation. The speakers draw on their expertise to provide the latest information and tax tips to help farmers navigate the challenges of tax preparation. Live webinar participants have the opportunity to ask the presenters questions.
Webinar speakers include Charles Brown, ISU Extension Farm Management Specialist and Kristine Tidgren, Director of the Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation (CALT) at Iowa State University (ISU). The live webinar will be available online to anyone wishing to attend, and a recording of the session will be available exclusively to Farm Bureau members online, along with webinar materials, following the webinar.
“Today’s farmers face countless challenges, and we know that yearly farm income tax preparation is one of those challenges,” says Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau Farmer Education Program Manager. “This popular annual webinar helps farmers learn tax planning tips. It will provide members a timely and valuable farm income tax update as they prepare for this year’s tax filing.”
You may register for this webinar, and receive reminder e-mails, by clicking the button below.
- 2020 Chart Retirement Plans
- Biden Tax Plan
- Crop Insurance Deferral
- Derecho Damage
- Entity Consideration
- A Completely New Partition Law is Coming To Iowa July 1
- Chapter 12
- Deathbed Instructions to Attorneys Did Not Amend Trust
- End-Of-Year Considerations for an Unprecedented Year
- Iowa Supreme Court Affirms that Typical Cash Rent Landlords Not Eligible for Capital Gain Deduction
- IRS Rollovers for 2020 RMDs through August 31
- Like Kind Exchange
- Iowa Tax Years 2020
- IRS Grants Tax Filing and Payments Relief to 11 Iowa Counties Impacted by Derecho
- PPP Forgiveness Form
- President Signs Family Farmer Relief Act Into Law
- New Iowa Laws Impact Agricultural Producers and Rural Homeowners
- New Law Modifies Many Iowa Tax Provisions
Contact Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau Farmer Education Program Manager ( email@example.com) for more information.
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!