PAGE TITLE

Weather improves, acreage still unsure

Weather improves, acreage still unsure

As the week winds down, there’s some talk the national corn planting number could be in the very low 80% range as of June 9. Even though that still leaves 15-20% to plant, the focus is starting to shift to soybeans.

As of June 2, 39% of the soybean crop had been planted. With some regions done with...




Members Only Content

Join Iowa Farm Bureau or login to view all members only content and receive other member benefits.