Mid-summer market and crop conditions analyses | The Spokesman Speaks Podcast, Episode 138
Welcome to Episode 138 of The Spokesman Speaks podcast. This episode features a mid-summer market analysis by Karl Setzer of Mid-Co Commodities and a crop conditions update from Bayer Crop Science agronomist Andrew Penney.
Listen to The Spokesman Speaks Podcast in your favorite podcast app
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- TuneIn Radio
Resources mentioned in this episode
- July WASDE and quarterly stocks webinar recording
- Reasons to visit Iowa Farm Bureau at the Iowa State Fair
- Register for upcoming Renew Rural Iowa Journey to Your Vision seminars in Waverly, West Des Moines and Storm Lake
- Register for Iowa Farm Bureau’s online Take Root farm succession workshops
- Register for an upcoming webinar on navigating changing conditions in agriculture
About The Spokesman Speaks Podcast
Since 1934, The Iowa Farm Bureau Spokesman has been Iowa’s leading agriculture news source, and today it has the largest readership of any ag newspaper in Iowa. While The Spokesman newspaper is available exclusively to Iowa Farm Bureau members, The Spokesman Speaks podcast is available publicly, providing the ag news and farmer education that matter most. You can find episodes of the podcast here or subscribe and listen in your favorite podcast app, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, Audible, Stitcher, TuneInRadio, or Radio.com.
Want more news on this topic? Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!