The March 30 edition of the Iowa Farm Bureau Spokesman includes a supplement featuring farmers' innovative work to protect our soil and water.
The Conservation and Water Quality Supplement includes the following articles:
- Innovation keeps family at the forefront of conservation
- Buena Vista County farmer's commitment to protecting soil and water spans decades
- Public-private partnerships bolster five watershed projects
- Minton aims to leave land 'better than we found it'
- Top 8 tips for managing cover crops this spring
- Cover crops gaining momentum with farmers
- Meier innovates with cutting-edge conservation efforts
- Farmers adapting to heavier springtime rainfall patterns
- Watershed plan aims to reduce nitrate, phosphorus
- Measuring Iowa's march to reaching water quality goals
- ISU using data from many sources to track conservation progress
Visit ConservationCountsIowa.com for additional conservation and water quality success stories, videos, statistics and resources!
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!