The March 30 edition of the Iowa Farm Bureau Spokesman includes a supplement featuring farmers' innovative work to protect our soil and water.
The Conservation and Water Quality Supplement includes the following articles:
- Innovation keeps family at the forefront of conservation
- Buena Vista County farmer's commitment to protecting soil and water spans decades
- Public-private partnerships bolster five watershed projects
- Minton aims to leave land 'better than we found it'
- Top 8 tips for managing cover crops this spring
- Cover crops gaining momentum with farmers
- Meier innovates with cutting-edge conservation efforts
- Farmers adapting to heavier springtime rainfall patterns
- Watershed plan aims to reduce nitrate, phosphorus
- Measuring Iowa's march to reaching water quality goals
- ISU using data from many sources to track conservation progress
Visit ConservationCountsIowa.com for additional conservation and water quality success stories, videos, statistics and resources!