Winning The Game - Marion, Iowa; Launch and land your 2018 post-havest marketing plan
Practical advice to help farmers write and execute a post-harvest marketing plan. Learn market signals that help in making marketing decisions after harvest. These workshops will be led by Iowa Farm Bureau's Commodity Services Manager and an Iowa State University Extension Farm Management Specialist. Pre-register below (to receive reminder e-mails) or register at the door.
- How to write your post-harvest marketing plan
- Post-harvest exit strategies
- What is a “carry” and why it’s important
- Evaluate risk of storing unpriced crops
- Market simulation included at the workshop
11/29/18 - Marion, Iowa
3204 7th Ave. - Hills Bank & Trust - 8:30 am Light Breakfast, 9:00 am Workshop
Click here for directions.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, email@example.com
Want more news on this topic? Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!