Practical advice to help farmers write and execute a post-harvest marketing plan. Learn market signals that help in making marketing decisions after harvest. These workshops will be led by Iowa Farm Bureau's Commodity Services Manager and an Iowa State University Extension Farm Management Specialist. Pre-register below (to receive reminder e-mails) or register at the door.
- How to write your post-harvest marketing plan
- Post-harvest exit strategies
- What is a “carry” and why it’s important
- Evaluate risk of storing unpriced crops
- Market simulation included at the workshop
1/23/19 - Heartland Bank Community Room
1201 Market Street, Gowrie, IA 50543
Click here for directions.
For more information, contact Ed Kordick, email@example.com