Wholesale ethanol rose 17 cents and is currently priced at $2.33.
Crude Oil Summary
- The price of global crude oil rose this week on the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) by $2.37 per barrel over last week, currently priced at $64.27.
- Brent crude oil rose $1.75 and currently priced at $67.65.
- One year ago, WTI crude sold for $12.34 and Brent crude was at $15.60.
- As of Wednesday, April 28, the price of regular unleaded gasoline averaged $2.79 across Iowa according to AAA.
- Prices were steady from last week’s price and $1.31 higher than one year ago.
- The national average on Wednesday was $2.89, up 1 cent from last week’s price.
- Retail diesel prices in Iowa fell 1 cent this week with a statewide average of $3.01.
- One year ago, diesel prices averaged $2.20 in Iowa.
- The current Iowa diesel price is 7 cents less than the national average of $3.08.
- Wholesale ethanol rose 17 cents and is currently priced at $2.33.
- The current Des Moines Terminal/Rack Prices are $1.97 for U87-E10, $2.16 for Unleaded 87 (clear), $2.03 for ULSD#2, $2.21 for ULSD#1, and $2.27 per gallon for E-70 prices.
- Natural gas prices rose 28 cents at the Henry Hub reporting site and are currently priced at $2.96/MMbtu.
- Continuing throughout the summer months, we will only report retail heating oil and propane prices in Iowa once a month.
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!