Working Together: Farmer and Lender webinar RecordingsCo-sponsored by the Iowa Farm Bureau and Iowa Banker’s Association
Details: Good communication between farmer and lender is always important. Current economic conditions (high production costs, commodity price volatility and more), make working together even more critical.
This webinar, co-sponsored by the Iowa Farm Bureau and the Iowa Bankers Association is designed to give tips to navigate 2017 and beyond. Your lender should be considered as a strategic advisor working to help your operation survive and thrive!
Webinar Recording Segments:
Ed Kordick, IFBF Commodity Services Manager,
· Introduction, Current Ag Situation
· Segment #1, Click here - Duration 05:21.
Kim Greenland, Senior Vice President of City State Bank and Mount Ayr Branch Manager,
· Farmer and Lender Communications, Lender Expectations
· Segment #2,Click here - Duration 30:43.
Robert Hartwig, Legal Counsel and Ag Committee Staff Liaison, Iowa Bankers Association,
· Understanding the Challenges Lenders Face
· Segment #3, Click here - Duration 18:04.
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!