Where: Indian Hills Regional Entrepreneurship Center, 15330 Truman Street (near the airport)
Every business faces peaks and valleys as they progress through stages of growth. Do you know what stage your business is in and how you can reach the next level?
Attend this valuable one-day seminar to help stack the odds in your favor by understanding the stages of business growth, their unique challenges, and methods to overcome them.
Led by Mike Kleis, President - Renaissance Executive Forums of Iowa and Joel Bennett, Lead Consultant - Veel Hoeden Consulting, this “hands-on” event will provide an opportunity to discuss your challenges with other business owners and utilize the collective power of their experience to help you address these barriers head on.
Who Should AttendTop decision makers across all business types, including current CEOs, presidents, business owners, and general managers.
What you’ll gain
- Bring clarity to where you want your business to go.
- Identify your current stage of growth and navigate your company along its own growth curve.
- Understand and uncover the hidden agents that may cause obstacles to your growth.
- Recognize your top 5 challenges, focus on impact, and create methods to address them.
- Understand resources available to help you grow.
Agenda8:00 am - Check in
8:30 am - Embracing Your Vision
9:30 am - Understanding Where You Are
10:30 am - Understanding What’s Ahead
11:30 pm - Roundtable Session
12:00 pm - Lunch / Collaborative Networking
12:30 pm - Action Planning
1:00 pm - Adjourn