Sign up to learn crop marketing by experience!
Harvest for the 2020-21 Iowa Commodity Challenge is Wednesday, October 21. Registration is open to practice crop marketing with simulation. Storage costs and real markets let you practice cash, contracts, futures and options on 75,000 corn bushels and 25,000 soybean bushels that you must market by June 24, 2021. Based on real cash, futures and options markets, should you store or sell? In addition, the markets (cash, futures and basis) for this specific simulation are updated weekly with market and graph updates. Learn by doing in a safe environment!
- simply go to www.commoditychallenge.com
- click the "JOIN" button,
- fill out the registration information
- continue registration by checking your e-mail and clicking on the link
- on the Commodity Challenge website, click "FIND A GAME", and find the 2020-21 Iowa Commodity Challenge in the list and click the "JOIN" button
- enter the Game Password: IOWA2021
- You are now registered!
More full instructions are linked here.
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!