Join other young farmer members in a fun and educational tour of farms in Wisconsin with a focus on farm families that have found ways to add value to the products they raise.
Iowa Farm Bureau Research and Commodity Services and District 1 & 2 Farm Bureau Young Farmers have planned and are supporting an exciting tour for Iowa young farmers (age 18-35) to Wisconsin. A charter bus (capacity 50 members) will provide the transportation.
The trip is planned to include:
- Tour and Tasting at Perlick Distillery, Sarona, WI
- Tour and Supper at Northstar Bison Rice Lake, WI
- Overnight accommodations at AmericInn Rice Lake, WI
- Tour and Lunch at Marieke Gouda Dairy, Thorp, WI
- Browse and shop Nelson Cheese Factory
The registration fee is only $75 per person and includes overnight accommodations (double occupancy), charter bus and group meals. Your registration fee and the support of Iowa Farm Bureau make this trip possible. Spouses are encouraged to attend.
Registration is not final until payment is received. The registration deadline is May 25. To register and make payment, click the button below.
Questions: Contact Ed Kordick, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lavonne Baldwin, email@example.com