PAGE TITLE

Beware of winter fire risks

Smoke Detector

Winter is a time for joy and merriment, but it also can be a time of fear and sorrow if your home catches on fire because of a few common mistakes homeowners make this time of year.

Kara Kelly, regional communications officer for the American Red Cross, Iowa region, said the most common cause of wintertime fire occurs in the kitchen. “People should keep an ABC...




Members Only Content

Join Iowa Farm Bureau or login to view all members only content and receive other member benefits.