2016 Iowa Farm Bureau Young Member Trip
Join young farmers from across the state of Iowa on a trip to the Twin Cities area!
- CHS Terminal in Savage, MN.: receives grain by truck and rail, transferring the grain to barges for export.
- SeedGrowth Equipment Innovation Center of Bayer CropScience in Shakopee: manufactures seed treating equipment.
- Gedney Foods Company in Chaska is the home of the Minnesota pickle!
- The bus trip starts at the Iowa Farm Bureau building in West Des Moines at 9:00 am on July 12.
- A stop will be made for a group lunch and to pick up more participants at Clear Lake.
- Overnight parking available at both pick-up sites.
The group will be staying at the Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel by Mall of America. Tuesday evening will be a free time for the members.
- The trip is designed for Farm Bureau members.
- Members will participate in the trip on a first come-first served basis.
- The participant fee is $100 per person.
- The registration deadline has been extended to June 8.
- Registration is not final and accepted until payment is made.
To register for the trip, click here.The trip is sponsored by the IFBF Research & Commodity Services Division and the IFBF Young Farmer Committee. If you have questions regarding the trip, please contact Ed Kordick, firstname.lastname@example.org.