Again this year, in recognition of the Iowa Farm Bureau's sponsorship of the intercollegiate athletics program at the University of Iowa and ongoing support of the America Needs Farmers initiative, the University of Iowa Athletics Department is providing staff and the membership of the Iowa Farm Bureau the opportunity to purchase tickets to a home game of the 2016 Iowa football season at special pricing.
There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased; we do ask that you limit your order to members of your immediate family.
*Nov. 25 - Iowa vs. Nebraska; Iowa Farm Bureau ticket prices: $52 for adults and $25 for youth
Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. The promotional code will automatically select tickets in the south end zone. To access the promo code, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.hawkeyesports.com/tickets
2. Enter in the promotional code: IFBHAWKS16 (case sensitive)
3. There will be the Miami (Ohio) game and Nebraska game to choose.
4. Enter the number of adult tickets in the "Group Rate" box. Enter the number of youth tickets desired (18 and younger) in the youth box when applicable. Click add to cart.
5. In the shopping cart, please select the "print at home" option under the delivery method. Your tickets will be emailed to you at a later time.
6. If you're done shopping, click "checkout" and complete the prompts to finalize your order. If you want to purchase tickets to an additional game, click "continue shopping" and repeat this process.
If you have any questions or have any issues when purchasing tickets, please contact Rachael Bedell at 319-384-4299 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and enjoy the game!