Iowa Farm Bureau is proud to provide support for events and fundraisers through sponsorships and donations in the State of Iowa.
Our Giving Priorities:
– Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is committed to supporting the long-term viability of agriculture, entrepreneurs and rural communities across the state of Iowa. We support programs and organizations that understand and contribute to the value of Iowa agriculture and its future.
- Farm Families and their Communities
As a grassroots organization, our sustainability is in our membership, and our goal is to develop and engage the best agricultural leaders across Iowa. We contribute to programs and initiatives that invest in and emphasize support for our member farmers and their families to lead a growing and prosperous Iowa.
- Youth and Education
– In an effort to create opportunities to develop individuals with great character, a strong work ethic and exceptional leadership skills, Iowa Farm Bureau embraces organizations that prepare the next generation of agricultural innovators.
- Health and Wellness – Promoting quality health care and healthy lifestyles is a priority as we continue to protect the livelihood and futures in the communities we serve. Our goal is to give back to organizations that protect and prepare our communities for an enduring future.
Applicants must represent a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that has received 501(c)(3) status from the IRS.
Iowa Farm Bureau
accept sponsorship and/or donation applications for the following:
- Organizations, projects or programs outside of the state of Iowa
- Political parties, campaigns, candidates or partisan organizations
- Construction projects
- Sectarian or denominational religious groups
- Purchase of tickets or items for any fundraising event
- Dues or memberships
- Incomplete applications
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Charitable Contributions Committee. The
deadline dates for requests are May 16, August 23 and November 25
. Iowa Farm Bureau will not expedite requests to accommodate program or event deadlines. All applicants will be notified by Iowa Farm Bureau’s Community Resources Office in writing; please allow six weeks from deadline date.
Submission of application and supporting documentation:
must include the following for consideration:
- Completed application form. (click here to download)
- Event budget and/or current financial statement that lists major revenue categories and major expense categories. If current figures are not available, a projection can be substituted.
- A current copy of the requesting organization’s W-9 form.
- List of the organization’s board with officers indicated.