The price of propane rose $.06 again this week, closing at $1.50 per gallon.
Crude Oil Summary
- The price of global crude oil rose this week on the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) by $1.02 per barrel over last week, currently priced at $57.88.
- Brent crude oil rose $1.22, and it is currently priced at $63.86.
- One year ago, WTI crude sold for $51.56 and Brent crude was at $59.58.
- As of Tuesday, Nov. 26, the price of regular unleaded gasoline averaged $2.39 across Iowa according to AAA.
- Prices fell $.03 from last week’s price and $.10 higher than one year ago.
- The national average on Tuesday was $2.59, down $.01 from last week’s price.
- Retail diesel prices in Iowa remained steady this week with a statewide average of $2.86.
- One year ago, diesel prices averaged $3.09 in Iowa.
- The current Iowa diesel price is $.15 less than the national average of $3.01.
- Wholesale ethanol prices decreased $.04 from last week’s price, currently at $1.37.
- The current Des Moines Terminal/Rack Prices are $1.70 for U87-E10, $1.89 for Unleaded 87 (clear), ULSD#2 is at $2.02, ULSD#1 is at $2.45, and E-70 is priced at $1.73 per gallon.
- Propane prices were up $.06 from last week for a statewide average of $1.50 per gallon.
- Home heating oil remained steady, ending with a statewide average of $2.47 per gallon.
- Natural Gas prices fell $.05 at the Henry Hub reporting site and currently priced at $2.51/MMbtu.
Want more news on this topic? Iowa Farm Bureau members may subscribe for a free email news service, featuring the farm and rural topics that interest them most!